Tips for beginners
10 top tips for beginners
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when you are playing at the tables.
– Always try to be aware of what the best hand on the table could be.
– It is better to play fewer hands but to bet and raise when you do.
– Remember that even top hole cards are beatable. If you can see from the community cards that a lot of other hands can beat your pair of Aces, fold.
– With 2 suited hole cards, you`ll still only catch a flush 6% of the time.
– Avoid bluffing until you really know the game well.
– Don`t overate a small pair. Fold if a high card comes and everyone is betting.
– Don`t overrate high cards either. A king-6, even suited, is a weak starting hand.
– Look for fuller tables with lots of players.
– Stick to smaller stakes tables for a long time. Don`t get cocky!!
– Relax and have fun. Sure there`s money involved, but you should come out of the came -win or lose- looking forward to the next one